Sunday, March 20, 2011

Rage RAGE against the dying of the light.....

Holy rage-eriffic. I just attempted to install the kitchen cabinet / drawer locks so baby boy won't drink the lysol or play karate chop with the kitchen knives. EPIC fail.  Holy crap how difficult do they make it?  How the hell am I supposed to contort my arms to fit inside the dang cabinets so that I can actually screw in the stupid locks?  Not to mention trying to balance the teeeeeny tiny little screw on the drill, while holding it vertical, and trying to drill up against gravity.  WTF - now I see why the easy magnet locks are $20 a piece! I'll pay anything to not have to deal with this bullshit right now!  Are they TRYING to drive us mad? Have you ever seen the documentary "Babies"? Well right now...I'd like to be a Mongolian mother who ties her kid up to a post and he's happy as pie sitting buck naked in the dirt with a yak chewing straw two feet away.  Okay not really... but you get what I mean, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment